Sunday, February 5, 2012
Friday, November 25, 2011
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I love realizing everything I should be grateful for and that includes the little stuff. So here are some of the little things that make my life that much greater.
- My cute little niece that calls me "Mannies" and always wants to play with me.
- The movies with the family. I always enjoy laughing aloud and critiquing any film with my family. And yes, that includes Breaking Dawn..
- Black Friday. Where I can buy an electric blanket, pillow, boots, clothes, a crockpot, and dvd's all under 100 bucks.
- Watching Jurassic Park with my dinosaur pillow pet.
- Music. Listening, playing, singing, etc. Especially for friends with musical talent. Boy do I envy them.
- Driving. I don't know why, but I love it.
- My dad's patience. For times when I'm not the brightest and lock the keys in the trunk of his car.
- Pinterest. For teaching me how to be a better girl.
- Stuffing. Single most greatest food at Thanksgiving, or any time for that matter.
- Cooking. I'm really enjoying cooking for once in my life.
- The temple. It's beautiful and always gives me warm fuzzies just looking at it.
- Random texts from people I haven't heard from in awhile.
- Tandem bike rides.
- A puppy or dog to cuddle with.
- Being able to vent with a good friend of yours at any time, any place.
- The heater vent at my apartment. I love when I get to it first and can lay down in front of it.
- Shopping with the sisters. They are always there for me.
- 7-11 Hot Chocolate. Rough day? Let's go to 7-11. Wanna go somewhere? 7-11. Late night cravings? Answer, 7-11 hot chocolate. Fill your cup up two-thirds of the way with hot chocolate and mix with steamed milk to help blend it in. Add one irish creme, one hazelnut (add more for desired taste), and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Add baby marshmallows for "those" kind of nights. Best thing ever.
- Laughing. Modern Family always makes me laugh, my family can help me crack a smile any time, my friends are hilarious, crazy people at black friday shopping make me giggle, well, in reality, I laugh at just about anything.
|Road a tandem bike on 11/11/11.|
|Camped out for the USU vs. BYU basketball game. Greatest highlight of the semester!|
|Was a puppy for Halloween.|
|Ran through a corn field in the middle of the night.|
|Went to a spooky bridge.|
Posted by Mandi West at 10:12 PM
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
|So so so so so cute girls. Where's KarLee??|
|There's KarLee! Love you guys!!!|
Posted by Mandi West at 2:01 PM
Monday, September 26, 2011
Posted by Mandi West at 9:48 PM
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Posted by Mandi West at 11:10 PM
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
|It rained on us dedicated derby fans, but blue skies broke out just in time for it to start!|
|Still havin a blast even though we all got drenched. Excluding Whitney and Marissa.|
|How many dogs can you find on the roof? We found 7!|
Claire: Oh my Lady Gaga!
Posted by Mandi West at 12:38 AM