Friday, November 25, 2011

tender mercies

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I love realizing everything I should be grateful for and that includes the little stuff. So here are some of the little things that make my life that much greater.

  1. My cute little niece that calls me "Mannies" and always wants to play with me.
  2. The movies with the family. I always enjoy laughing aloud and critiquing any film with my family. And yes, that includes Breaking Dawn..
  3. Black Friday. Where I can buy an electric blanket, pillow, boots, clothes, a crockpot, and dvd's all under 100 bucks.
  4. Watching Jurassic Park with my dinosaur pillow pet.
  5. Music. Listening, playing, singing, etc. Especially for friends with musical talent. Boy do I envy them.
  6. Driving. I don't know why, but I love it.
  7. My dad's patience. For times when I'm not the brightest and lock the keys in the trunk of his car.
  8. Pinterest. For teaching me how to be a better girl.
  9. Stuffing. Single most greatest food at Thanksgiving, or any time for that matter.
  10. Cooking. I'm really enjoying cooking for once in my life. 
  11. The temple. It's beautiful and always gives me warm fuzzies just looking at it.
  12. Random texts from people I haven't heard from in awhile.
  13. Sunsets.
  14. Tandem bike rides.
  15. A puppy or dog to cuddle with.
  16. Being able to vent with a good friend of yours at any time, any place.
  17. The heater vent at my apartment. I love when I get to it first and can lay down in front of it.
  18. Shopping with the sisters. They are always there for me.
  19. 7-11 Hot Chocolate. Rough day? Let's go to 7-11. Wanna go somewhere? 7-11. Late night cravings? Answer, 7-11 hot chocolate. Fill your cup up two-thirds of the way with hot chocolate and mix with steamed milk to help blend it in. Add one irish creme, one hazelnut (add more for desired taste), and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Add baby marshmallows for "those" kind of nights. Best thing ever.
  20. Laughing. Modern Family always makes me laugh, my family can help me crack a smile any time, my friends are hilarious, crazy people at black friday shopping make me giggle, well, in reality, I laugh at just about anything.
This is just to mention a few great tender mercies in my life. What are you grateful for?

QUICK CATCH UP
Road a tandem bike on 11/11/11.
Camped out for the USU vs. BYU basketball game. Greatest highlight of the semester!
Was a puppy for Halloween.
Ran through a corn field in the middle of the night.
Went to a spooky bridge.
Became addicted to pinterest.

Laughed really hard at:

Thinking about the study abroad program, next summer, Europe.

That is all.

0 Quips: