Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Hello Sweetness"

Hey everyone! So I realize I've been slackin on the blogging. My bad. A lot has happened, so I guess I'll just quickly summarize the biggies.

First off, yep, basketball is over! This year actually went by fast if you ask me. We had a great year this time around and I couldn't be any happier of a way to go out. We had a shot at taking region, but didn't quite take it. However, we did make it to state finally! We ended up losing to American Fork, the state champs. But it was a great experience afterall. I'm going to miss this team so so much!

Up top were takin after senior night. Sad but amazing night.
Below are from the banquet. Much senior lovin!
This is coach Horrocks (Jensen)
She was named coach of the year in our region, and totally deserved it.
Also, SHE GOT MARRIED!! Just got back from her honeymoon. I know, shocking right? Her hubby is the guy staring us down in the background of the pic. hahaha sometimes he's a creeper.
Next off, I've been hanging out with the famo alot now that basketball is over.
Guess who came into to town for a week though!? It's my most favorite family, the californian Heybornes.
That means my first ever chance to meet my darling new chubby niece Gwen.
I just adore that toothless smile!

Things that I love about this bunch:

- I feel like a kid again
-My nephew and I kung-fu fight
-We made their first snowman out of very little slushy snow
-We all don't care what we wear
-We make awesome snowmen





-Oh and last but not least, always a comedian Max drawing me as a cheerleader with a mustache. Anyone else notice the heart-dotted "i"??....

What's to come:

-Joined Alta's Ultimate Frisbee Team! (they took state last year! Two-pete, Two-pete!)

-San Francisco Art History Trip in just two weeks! I'm psyced!!!

-Graduation???? Utah State?????

1 Quips:

Kimi said...

I wasn't very happy with my gorilla appearance in Max's rendition of me either...