Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ohhh Boy

It's cold so I take the bus home. Today I decided to take the 8th East Express bus, which I never take but it was there and I was sick of freezing outside waiting for the Stadium Express. This is where my story begins. I get on the bus, and if you've been on the campus buses, you know they get packed! So I'm sitting down and I notice this guy standing a little ways in front of me. I didn't know if it was my imagination or not, but I thought that he was looking right at me. I started getting stressed because I thought I knew him and just didn't remember him. But then I realized he really was looking at me. Soon we reach the next stop and people started getting off. The seat next to me opened up, and this kid came back to sit right next to me. I'd glance over and he's still looking at me. Then it gets to the point where we were like the only ones left on the bus. Finally he speaks up and says something after staring at me the whole way.
- So, I've noticed your wearing gloves.
I start laughing really hard.
- Yep, I felt like they were the right choice because, oh i dunno, it's -12 degrees? More laughter
- He chuckles a little bit and then replies with, Well, how am I supposed to know if you're married or not?
Boy oh boy, I didn't know how to react so I kinda laughed again.
- I'm not coming on too strong am I?
- Well, I've just never heard that one before. But no, I'm not married.
Lots of small talk ensues. His name is Ryan, he's a biology major, and other stuff.
- Well now I hope I'm not coming on really strong this time, but could I have your number maybe?
So my roommates and I decided to give the guys a chance, (since we felt bad about guys like pizza guy and other guys) and I gave him my number.
My phone is broken though, so it'll probably never develop.
But I love the guys that try out their own pickup lines. It makes me happy that they actually get used. We talked about more that we like and here are some great ones for you single and on the prowl people:
-If I told you your body was beautiful, would you hold it against me? (actually used)
-Kiss me if I'm wrong, but is your name Julie?
-Are you Jamaican? Cause Jamaican me crazy! (way cheesy)
We can't think of any more actually, so if you have any let me know!
Till next time....

1 Quips:

Kimi said...

We can't have husband's with the saem name! That would be way weird!