Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanks Mister Narwhal

I love Christmas, it's true.
I will have had about three of them this year.

1. Christmas in July
This one was when I was out in California. A bunch of good friends joined in on the festivities. We had a marvelous time together.

Gingerbread Houses

Holiday Cheer

Sleeping under our makeshift Christmas Tree.

A Winter Wonderland.

2. A Christmas in Logan

3. Actual Christmas
Which is coming soon and I can't wait!

On a side note, last Friday night, my sister and I decided to go to California. So at 7:30 pm we packed up the car and drove through the night to California.
The plan was to stay at my sister's place, who I might add is SERIOUSLY AMAZING!
Thanks Kimi and Ryan and Elise for making our trip even possible!!!
So I actually have tickets to Disneyland, and focus of this trip was to experience Christmas in Disneyland.
Truly Magical, ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!







Happy Christmas Everyone!!

0 Quips: