Monday, February 7, 2011

Mmm Dang!

Everyone, meet Claire Harlos.
I met her last year by chance, and it's been history ever since!
She's my wingman,
my partner in crime,
and my good friend.
We decided to be roommates together last semester and it was the best decision we ever made.
But, sadly, China is taking her away.
She's leaving this Wednesday for 4 months and I miss her so much already!
I'm hoping these next 4 months go by fast so that we can party it up like always!
Good luck in China Claire!!!! I hope it's amazing and that you don't bring home a chinese husband like everyone says you will....
I'll party it up in the mean time in your honor!!

claire n' me on another adventure. POLAR BEAR FLOAT!
we can tear up the dance floor. even though here it looks like we are birthing babies...
the note says, "come back to bed, i miss you!"
shirt says, "claire gets my press rolling."
I'll miss leaving these tender messages...



aw shucks... i miss me some claire!
peace out baby cakes! *wink*

0 Quips: