Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{*~*} CRAZY CALI {*~*}

I lova lova lova lova California!! Definately one of the places I want to move to when I get older. My sister was smart in moving there, even though i miss her and her family to death. But i love goin to visit her. This last trip we had sooo much to do, it was CARAZAY!
Don't lova driving in the car... It's no bueno!



LOVA DA POOL! We spend a lot of time at the pool. Max says he's like a shark, and I'm like a seal... Then he laughed hysterically so i'm thinkin it wasn't a compliment...





(Peace Out, I'm Spitting At You!)
Gotta go to the beach... How could you not lova da beach? Great place to celebrate a birthday. Happy Birthday Sades!





*SiX FlAgS*
Great place, love this amusement park... You've got great rides, superheros, and "awesome stunt shows". Awesome time.


Waiting in lines.... sometimes fun, sometimes not. We had horrible luck. Most rides we would wait for like hours, get up to the ride, and then they'd shut-her down. No joke.

Trying to imitate the chinese guy. ha ha ha, bored in line!
I was upset cause i should have won... Sisters were happy that they won a cape. (Cape was a guarantee)
We love the Batman... He's da BOMB!


Playing in the giftshop. Funny hats, would NEVER buy. ha ha
Tradition Shots!
Before: After:

Before: After:


Down at the Santa Monica Pier!
The day of the 5.6 Earthquake, and filming of a Fox Telivision Series.




Found some random cannon. I pull out the big guns!

Goin down to Hollywood! Lots of sites and lots of people.. Swear i saw some celebrities, but apparently i'm the crazy one.



Wicked was totally awesome!!! I'd definately see it again.

Just had to put this up.... I mean, it's batman, taking over a WHOLE BUILDING!!

Down at that chinese theater with the hand and footprints of major celebrities. Here are some of the big ones we got.

And that basically concludes this trip. I miss California sooooo much!

1 Quips:

Karli said...

mandi.. that is like the best trip ever! sixflags, wicked, the beach... i am way jealous! you have some awesome pictures. i love all of the bat man ones!