Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gwenyth June Heyborne

August 27, 2008; 3:57 AM
I am pleased to introduce to you all, my beautiful and gorgeous new member of the family, Gwenyth (Gwen) June Heyborne. Yay for another niece!!! AAaahhh! I totally wish I was down there to hold my new niece, she looks like a bundle of joy, doesn't she?

This is Gwen. She looks tiny! I was expecting a chunk like the others! ha ha jk She's 7 pounds and 20 inches long.
My sister... She's a wonderful Mother. Something for me to aspire to be.


The Kirbster is always one proud papa. I'm glad to see he gets another joy to smother with kisses. From the looks of it, the chin chopper is out of business... ;)



Oh Max... ha ha I wish I had such an awesome big brother such as yourself.


Lastly, we have Sadie. She's so excited to be an older sister and teach her new little sister all the ways of being a girl.

Viola! One big happy family! Welcome to the world there Gwen, I think you will enjoy it. :)

3 Quips:

Karli said...

So cute! Ah! why does everyone have nieces and nephews except for me?! lame.

Amie said...

Hey the baby looks adorable! That's awesome that you have another niece to enjoy.

Mandi West said...

yet you are still far ahead cous, far far ahead... could you tell the others to slow down a bit?? ha ha