Monday, September 8, 2008

Look out for that *BaM*....pole...

All those innocent and naive little children out there, I love them to death. It's great going to family parties because on my mother's side of the family, there are lots of little kids and cute little babies to play with. I'm always chillin with the little ones. There's one of my cousin's kids that really peeks my interest. We all know him as Taters. A little tyke with curly hair, a great smile, and a whole lot of energy. This kid is abnormally off the walls 24/7, even ask his dad. At dinner parties, he can never stay in one spot for very long. It's pretty much inhuman. Well, when I play with Taters, we like to play this game where I chase him, catch him, spin him around, and then release him. We play this for about 30 minutes or so, no joke, and it's pretty much his favorite. Well, at my Grandma's birthday dinner, our game got cut a little earlier. As we were playing, about the third round, I spun him around once and put him down, and pretended to chase him. Well, my bad when I realized that I had released him near a giant pole. I knew what was going to happen next, but wasn't fast enough to stop the inevitable... Naturally, he whipped around as fast as he could to escape me and...*BaM*, nailed his little noggin against the pole. Pretty sure he should've gotten a concussion, but being the little ball of energy he is, he bounces right up, shakes his head a bit, and runs off. Incredible, this kid is indestructible. Of course I felt bad and stopped playing because everyone blamed it on me, but I can't help but replay the whole incident in my head and laugh... Taters, your one of my favorites!

0 Quips: