Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alright, Alright, I know.....

This post of mine will be used to shamelessly promote my brother-in-law, Kirby Heyborne. I'll have you know that I am all too proud to do so, so i don't care what you say. Kirby is hilarious, talented, and hansom to boot (sorry still married). But uh, I realize that I don't promote him like I should when someone asked me if I went to his concert recently, when in actuality i didn't realize he was in town.... But that's only because I have been to soooooo many of his concerts that he is so sick of seeing me there. Ha ha ha, I really hope that isn't the case. But honestly, I love his concerts! He has a talent in combining great music, funny stories, and getting the audience involved to create one heck of a night. Let's see, for those that I might have sold on seeing him, he has a show coming up, info below:


Monday, Sept 29, 7:30 PM

CONCERT Covey Center for the Arts

423 West Center St. Provo, UT 84601

Tickets: $10



He's totally legit, I swear to everyone. It's great for the family, and he appeals great to the youth. You won't be dissapointed. I do have the hook-up, but you have to speak to me fast because requests are beginning to rocket.


For more info and to hear some of his music, you can go to his official website at kirbyheyborne.com.

That is all.

0 Quips: