Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ballin! and Girls....

So there you have it. I am now into my fourth, and last year of basketball. I have been nervous about this for weeks now, and it's already starting. Yikes! We have a pretty good team. Six fellow seniors and a lot of youngins. I hope that we do amazing cause I know that we can make it to the top. Lots of talent on the team, we just have to develop it right. As for injuries, we are all hoping I finish how I started... No injuries. :) But a little extra prayer here and there won't hurt. But due to basketball, I won't be seeing a lot of you at all over the next three months. I'll try to keep this updated, but be forwarned, I will have a lot of basketball on the brains.

On another note, lucky you guys because today I will stray away for a minute from basketball and hopefully you're still awake cause this is a real treat. After I had gotten home from basketball, I heard all this hub-bub about a movie my nephew Max made. Hearing the fact that Max was involved, I had to see it. WOOF!!! I was laughing so hard that I was tearing up. For your viewing pleasure, here is a movie written and directed by Max Heyborne. (keep in mind, only 7... A real prodigy)

Unfortunately I do not have the video so you will have to click on this website to view it:
so worth it...

0 Quips: