Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, Wa-oof!

"This is halloween, everybody make a scream, Halloween, halloween, halloween!"
I love Halloween! It's a great holiday with all the frights and mischief... Just to touch up, here's a list of traditions, things I miss or love about Halloween:

  • Definately loved watching Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas with my cousins.
  • Carving pumpkins with the sisters.
  • Trick-or-treating and stopping by Laurel Lindley's for some homemade donuts and wassail.
  • Trick-or-treating and stopping by the Webb's house to get yourself a crispy pickle.
  • Haunted Houses. I totally miss Rocky Point Haunted House. I was an avid fan that went every year.... It was so terrifyingly good. I miss Rocky Point!!!
  • Trunk-or-Treating. My first year, Kimi and I made a pirate ship that was kickin out of Big Red.
  • Finding scary places to go play in. If you have any ideas of any, please share. I'm always up for a good scare.
  • Swapping candy with Christian Payne when we were kids.
  • Watching scary movies. Once again, I love a good thrill.
  • Doing those parades during school in elementry. My favorite year of that was Second Grade when I got to walk with this boy that I really liked. ;)
Now, for a glimpse to what Halloween was like this year for me.

For this year I was cute little furry ELMO!!! It was awesome.

Elmo met SARAH PALIN!! But really, this is my friend Tess, and she made an awesome Palin. Her dad dressed up as McCain, naturally.

Our car group, we were crazy!!!
Yeah, we had a crazy adventure... It was awesome!
The Creepy tunnel we adventured through.
The Whole Group going through the creepy tunnel.
This year was pretty good, and I hope all of you also had a hauntingly good time!!

2 Quips:

Karli said...

I love your costume Mandi! That tunnel was so fun! Thanks for making sure we got some pictures in the tunnel.. they turned out great!

Amie said...

looks like you had an awesome Halloween cous! Maybe you should give me some pointers on how to enjoy mine more fully. :)