Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Spirit

A couple of days ago, I was with a bunch of my friends and one of them started to talk about a video they saw on youtube. It was of a house that had thousands of christmas lights strung and they were all synchronized to christmas music. Now, my family members that are reading this and myself can recognize what they were talking about. So I had asked if they were talking about Christmas Utah... No one in the room knew what on earth I was talking about. So, for those of you who don't know, here's a video clip of a man in Murray Utah who has brought Christmas Spirit to Utah.


My family found this place about 2 years ago and it is bomb!! You all should definately check this place out. It's literally just there!

2 Quips:

Kimi said...

This place was awesome! We loved it! We also love the night before Christmas" street and in Provo just off the freeway right before the center street exit there are likke 20 trees that have a million lights on them. They look awesome!

Karli said...

that house is awesome.