Thursday, December 11, 2008

*^*CrAzY EiGhTs*^*

8 Shows I Watch:
- The Office
- Grey's Anatomy
- Project Runway
- Heroes
- Desperate Housewives (That's for McCall)
- Arrested Developement
- 30 Rock
- Good Cartoons

8 Things I Did In The Last 24 Hours:
- Played 2 basketball games
- Went to school
- Watched the Office (Soo so so funny this week!)
- Had a dance party
- Made a mug in ceramics!
- Went caroling... sorta haha Neal and I went through the parking lot singing carols! The best way to bring Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for ALL to hear. ;)
- Caught up with an old friend.
- Failed my AP Art History Test.

8 Places I Like To Eat:
- Chili's
- Cheesecake Factory
- Panda Express
- Zupas
- Johanna's (It's a basketball thing. GO THERE! The scones are AMAZING!)
- In N' Out
- Benihana's
- BJ's

8 Things On My Wishlist:
- To know which college I'm going to.
- To find a man! (haha you know what i'm talkin bout McCall!)
- To have some sort of income, and not just rely on Christmas money.
- Basketball to be amazing like we know we can be. Still just preseason, we're workin towards it.
- To get a 4.0 this quarter.
- A new car. Big Red is great and all, but he just wants to roll over and die.
- A getaway trip. Take me anywhere!
- To get fully recovered!!!

8 Tags:
- Courtney
- Amie
- Karli
- Anna
- Emily
- McCall
- Alex
- Dani

1 Quips:

Kimi said...

wow, that's quite the turn around.