Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stories from the West Side: Can you hear me now??


Tonight, some people were making fun of my, duct taped phone. Then I started to think of all the things i'd put my phone through. But then I had remembered something...
If you think your phone has survived worse things, then you should go talk to my Uncle Paul. He'll tell ya otherwise!
It all started at the airport... And if you are starting to guess, I assure you, you are in for a treat. Nature was calling, and Paul had no choice but to answer. So after he rushed to the urinal, he recieved a phone call. Knowing it was my cousin asking where he was, he went to answer. He went to answer and *Click-kerplunk*, his phone took a dive. There his phone sat, answered and in the urinal, as he was, Ahem... doing his business. What a pickle he was in! He really had to go, but he didn't want to reach for his phone and I don't blame him. So there he stood.... Peeing on his phone. What makes me laugh everytime I hear this story is when I think of the guys going next to him.
Guy in the next urinal- "Man, must've been someone he hated if he's going to urinate on them on the phone..."
OR
"I wonder if his girlfriend broke up with him or something."
Paul tells us how the guys next to him just gave him weird glares. That poor phone didn't even know what was coming. When he finished, he just picked it up with a bunch of towels wrapped it up, and took it home to dry it... and clean it some more. But, never fear folks, after all his phone went through, IT STILL WORKED!! Sure, all the letters and numbers showed up backwards, but it still worked! We all joke about how he offers the phone to people who he doesn't like to use it. Little do they know...
All-in-all, if you are looking for a durable phone, ask Paul. He has a good eye for a reliable phone to stick with you until the end! ;)

2 Quips:

Kimi said...

that is a funny story

Danielle said...

Yep, my Dad and his Pee phone. Godd times.