Friday, February 5, 2010

I NEED to go to there!

What would I go poor for?
THIS!!!
Coachella is a music festival just an hour away from me of pure musical heaven!
I have just heard about it, and would already give my life to go there... in a manner of speaking.
one ticket=one paycheck
oh how i wish i could go!!!
headlining bands at the festival consist of:
Spoon


SHE & HIM

!!!!!! PASSION PIT!!!!!!

Avett Brothers

****MATT & KIM****

PHOENIX

Ra-Ra-RIOT

VAMPIRE WEEKEND

and MGMT

You CAN'T tell me that this doesn't sound absolutely AMAZING after hearing that kinda lineup.
I'll probably dream about this forever now.
Guess just jammin to their songs will have to suffice for now.
I want to go to there....

3 Quips:

Emily said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I WANT TO GO!

Karli said...

Whaaat!When is this? Let's go!!!

Mandi West said...

it's like in april, but i am entering almost every contest i can find to try and win some tickets!!!!!