Monday, January 18, 2010

In the beginning...

Well, it's time for the madness to begin. Working I mean.
Time to be busy busy busy!

But before all the busy working while other people play, my roommates and I decided to make a couple of trips to disneyland before sunday. Here's some of the shannanigans that ensued...

Brown-nosin the Boss Man himself.

Workin the Cast Member Half-Off discount.

Here is actually a sneak peak at the new show in California Adventure called World of Colors... SOOO excited for this to come out!!

Now I'm ready to get to work!!
Here's my cute and very orange ID.

Then you have my very cute nametag.

AND I AM OFF TO TRAINING!!
(This is a sneak peak at one of my many costumes. haha)
So for training, it was crazy. We had a monsoon hit us, and I encountered my very first disgruntled guest. Funny story, and great that I got to experience it my first day! haha
My trainer was Mike. Mike has been with disney for many many many years. He is an old man. With the little hair that he has he likes to comb it over and add a cute little curl at the end. He was hilarious to say the least. More to come about him on my second day of training.
Then you have my Area Leader who was a cute little old lady that had a smokers voice. Her laugh almost made me die. She was the bomb and her name was Bonnie. Love her.
But that's it little ones. More to come I assure you. Disneyland is already shaping out to be very interesting. The people just never cease to amaze me!
tah-tah

1 Quips:

Karli said...

Mandi this looks like a blast. I am way jealous. Miss you!