Tuesday, January 12, 2010

settling in

So sorry folks for the late late update, I'm trying to settle in!!
Things have been crazy since me moving to Anaheim and what not. This whole, "you're completely on your own" chapter in my life is quite a challenge. But fear not. Things are lookin up!
I'll try to get pictures up of the place as soon as my roommates and I have made it more homely lookin. Disney has been AMAZING. AHHH! I'm just so grateful I got to be apart of the magic! So far we have done paper work after paper work, and now I finally get to start my training!! I'm super excited to get started in this wonderful experience!
As the perks of working for disneyland, we often get chances to participate in backstage shindigs and tonight was our first!!!! We had a chance to go on a whole tour through the park when it was closed. It was really amazing and I now know even more useless but interesting facts about Disneyland. :)
Here is a picture of my roommates and I during the backstage tour.
Melissa, Kelsey, Janell (my room roommate), and me!
They are a great bunch and really fun to hang out with!
More posts to come as things settle I promise... maybe...

3 Quips:

anna said...

Mandi! I'm so glad your there and loving it! What a cool experience. Be sure to keep me up on all kinds of useless Disneyland facts.. I love that kind of stuff.

Kimi said...

are these useless facts something you can share???

Karli said...

Mandi I can't believe you are gone working in Disney Land!! You are just so cool. keep the posts coming, I need updates!