Wednesday, February 3, 2010

no other way to put it....

I'll come right out and say it. Today I ate a McGB which is short for McGangBang... I'm not proud of it, but i fell into peer pressure. I was told it would be awesome, so i tried it. let me tell you, what a great way to stop your heart! I should've been tipped off after Joseph told me it would be "800 calories of awesomeness". We were introduced to the McGB by our new texan friends after they told us it was all the rage in texas. Apparently it was like a secret request that only employees would understand. I can assure you that will be just a one time thing that i will EVER order a McGB from a Mcdonalds, or anything from a Mcdonalds for that matter. But it did make for a very fun night. The hunt for a McGB. This night will never be forgotten.


A glimpse at a McGB
(yep, i really ate that)

0 Quips: