Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meet Mac!

Alright everybody, I'd like for you to meet Mac. He is a goldfish, and I adopted him just the other day. Brings me back to the days when I was younger and went through like 80 goldfish... Those were the days! Mac is cool though. He has a brother (we like to think of them as brothers) named Cheese. But my friend Ashley is caring for Cheese so they are going through a sort of trial seperation. Now, how all of this business came about, it started one day when my friends and I were very bored. Ashley had concocted this idea of going out to buy those 10 cent fish and doorbell ditch them on our friends porches. But of course, we followed through with this idea and it was a huge success. We gave a friend to Emily Bateman, Anna Campbell, and Alec Crestani. So hopefully they become good friends. We also left a note with the fish making it seem like they were orphans and stuff like that. We are genius, I know. But as for Mac, he is having the time of his little fishy life.
A little bit about Mac:

1. He poops a lot.

2. He is scared of heights.

3. He likes to talk to the fish printed on the label of his food container.

4. He snores throughout the night, even though he doesn't sleep.

5. He freaks out a lot.
6. He likes to look at himself through the mirror I gave him.

8. He misses his brother.



Mac looking at his own reflection.
Mac talking to the fish printed on the label.
Mac is getting a little sleepy. Just keep swimmin Mac, just keep swimmin!
Mac calling for his brother Cheese. "Where are ya' Cheese?"

3 Quips:

Karli said...

ha ha ha nice. do emily, anna and alec know it was from you guys yet? ha ha ha what a great idea.

Mandi West said...

yeah, actually, ha ha we got caught majorly by alec's dad...like ran right passed him, then at emily's she didn't answer the door cuz she was asleep so we went back later to doorbell ditch again, and anna left her's for dead. way funny night!!

Emily said...

ok we have a problem, shrimp will not eat a thing! I think I have an anorexic fish, you should see his bowl right now there is food everywhere. Heiny on the other hand is fine but gets frightened very easily