Sunday, July 6, 2008

Da-na-na-na.........BATMAN!

Oh my, batman is finally almost here! A long awaited production, and it's only just a week away! The Dark Knight....How intense does the name get? I literally get shivers up my spine when I see a commercial. A while back, I was talking to a good buddy of mine, Alex Snyder, and I was telling him how I wanted to go to the midnight premiere of it, cause it's BATMAN!! ha ha and we talked about getting tickets and whatnot, but then I went on a trip. When I get back, Alex left me a message on facebook saying somethin like, hey mandi, did you still want to go to the premiere? Cause I went to go buy tickets and remembered us talking about it and bought you a ticket, I thought that you would definately use it. Alex, you are the bomb! of course I would use the ticket. So we all have been anxiously awaiting this movie. My brother in-law the other night came upstairs and said that he watched a thing on it which said that the movie reaches all expectations, and exceeds them. Could I get any more anxious!!! ha ha I know that Alex has been just as excited. He went and bought pajamas, I'm not sure what i want to wear. Please Help!




Which one of these should i get, or should i get a simple T-shirt? oh man...I am just too excited! lol, me and Alex started making jokes about the movie about how Batman is the new Chuck Norris. "They say that Batman's tears can cure cancer, too bad Batman never cries." ha ha well, i will definately post again when I see it, here's to batman...BATMAN!

Alright, so from the looks of it, Heath Ledger did a spectacular job! The new age Joker, with a twist. Can't wait to take in his performance.

Love how they introduce two-face! Now I'm even more excited for the next one to come out!!!! hopefully we keep Christian Bale for it!

1 Quips:

Karli said...

I can't wait to see this! Yahoo.