Friday, July 11, 2008

*My Boys*

Well, a real reality check happened to me last night. I was at my friend Alec's house along with Preston and Tiffany. We were just talking after a full, fun and eventful night. The subject of our senior trip came up and we started talking about when to do it. Then Alec makes the comment, "Well, we need to do it at like the first of the summer vacation." Then it hit Tiffany and me like a ton of bricks, he'll be goin on his mission in about a year from now or even in less time than that!!! It's crazy to think how old we are getting, and to think that in just a year, most of our guy friends will be off on their missions! What am I goin to do? We love to hang out with the guys. We go to concerts, play games, talk, see movies.... we do lots of stuff. They are the greatest kids ever, and i have been lucky to be friends with them! They are a bunch a goof-balls, and tricksters. I hope that like my sister, that I will be able to stay in contact with them!

3 Quips:

Karli said...

weird....
this year will go by way fast too! yikes!

Amie said...

Keep those guys around Mandi. I'll tell you, the coolest guys I've ever met came from High School. haven't been able to meet ones that meet the standard. Stay cool! Don't grow up too fast.

Mandi West said...

i'll try to do just that cous!