Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Foamness

Foam + Dancing = Pure, Near-Death, Awesomeness!

For Welcome Week up at Utah State, they decided to have a Foam Dance. As soon as I heard about it, I new it would be amazing. I could only imagine!! Well, the day came, and we had a bunch of people get together and go to the Dance. We get there, and people are covered in foam, it was everywhere!!! They apparently just had a tower that would pour out foam. So we decided to hustle are way in to the front, right below where it would pour.

We soon found out that being right underneath, was a bad idea. Come to find out, you can't breathe when you are submerged in foam. I had foam goin in my mouth, in my ears... it was everywhere! We all tried to get out, but everyone tried to get in, thus meaning they were pushing us back. I thought I was going to die right there and then. But luckily, I fought my way out of the crowd by throwing some punches, and coughed up suds for about an hour. Then went to dance it all off.
I don't think I would want to do it again, but it definately was worth the experience. It was such a fun night, even though we all nearly died....

1 Quips:

Karli said...

haha i'm so glad you survived.