Friday, September 18, 2009

Greetings Earthling

So in my Sociology Class, there's this kid that always says hi to me.
His earthly name is Steven.
He can't tell me his real name from his home planet.
Steven is from the planet Galaxon.
Everyday, Steven greets me the same way. Today's chat went a little like this.
Steven- "Greetings Earthling."
Me- "Greetings Steven." *I've learned to play along by now.*
Steven-"Galaxon invaded the planet Shertus today. Oh how I wish that I could fight with my people."
Me- "Will they reign victorious?"
Steven- "Pathetic human, you couldn't understand the magnitude of the Galaxon peoples' power. They will for surely reign as victors."
Me- "That's good. Are you still scouting out Earth for when it will be a good time to invade us?"
Steven- "Do not worry, the Galaxons', when it is time, will swiftly take over Earth with ease. It is but a simple task. Soon the Galaxons will rule the universe!
*Shows the live long and prosper sign* "LONG LIVE GALAXON!"
Me- *I reply with the same sign.*
We then parted ways.

3 Quips:

Kimi said...

Where do you find these people!

Amie said...

You sure do live the life my cousin, and you meet the most interesting people...

anna said...

ha ha ha i love this.