Saturday, September 26, 2009

HOMECOMING WEEKEND!!

Utah State, HEY! Aggies all the WAY!
GO AGGIES, GO AGGIES!!
HEY, HEY, HEY!!!
Yeah, I'm proud to be an aggie, and homecoming weekend is helping to bring it out of me. This Friday, we had our homecoming dance. It's theme was decades so of course my friends and I hit up the DI. We had GREAT costumes, and danced the night away, and then afterwards hit up many parties. It was a blast!!!

Claire, Britt, and Me

AWESOME DANCE MOVES
hahaha



Love Jake and Parker, they are great!

Sassin!





I LOVE these girls, they are GREAT!
We had a blast Friday/Saturday Morning.

2 Quips:

anna said...

mandi your costume looks so great... please wear it the next time i see you.

Danielle said...

Looks like you are having so much fun!! Can't wait to see your Halloween pictures of the HOWL!