Saturday, October 17, 2009

Babies and Raves

Item #1: So my sister is about to pop! She's now full term with her pregnancy, which means the baby could come at any moment. Time to pull E'Claire outta the oven! My money is on early Sunday morning... call it a hunch. Elise will be my third niece and I know she's going to be a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet my Niece Elise. *hehe All I have to say is good luck to my sister and we are prayin for you guys!!



Item #2: Yes, we threw our own rave. Cram a whole bunch of people in an apartment with a disco ball and great music, and you can get one heck of a rave. Pretty sure it was the hot spot to hit up in Logan on Thursday night. It was awesome!






Here's where we died from exhaustion! Dancing for 3 hours straight will do that to ya...

0 Quips: