Friday, June 20, 2008

My Basketball

I miss my basketball so much!! Man, I miss the intensity and competition you can only get on that court! It's a beautiful thing. But what I also miss is my team! All my girls know how to have a good time, and can work it on the court. They are balla's for sure. I had the chance to go to the Mesa, Colorado tournament that the alta team went to. I had an awesome time bonding with the team and gettin to know them more. It was a bit hard to sit on the bench and watch the games however... For those of you who know me well, know that I can't stand sitting on the bench! (but guess i am used to it) But it was great watching my team play. They did great! We struggled at times which was super hard to watch. But somehow we seemed to pull through it. Hopefully by the time season comes around, we will have worked out our kinks. If we do that, then we will most certainly be unstoppable. Anywho, in this tournament, we placed first in the league, and second in the entire tournament. But in my opinion we should have taken it all. The last game though, man, we just didn't show up to win, or play for that matter. One of our many kinks. But we got these ribbons, and a plaque that we decided to put up in our coaches room at school. So be sure to take a peek when school starts. Ha ha. (I got ribbons too!)


Well, now time to talk about my fun little trip, and show how much fun the Alta squad is. lol

Let's start off with the roadtrip. lol Stephanie Stohel is my GIRL! Many good times with her. I rode with her in her car with her sister driving. The rest of the car consisted of younger ones, but they are just as much fun. We've got Julia and Marin. Man it was cramped (we didn't have enough cars so we had to cram people in ha ha who was the planner?), but super fun.

Grabbin the bull by the horns! Oh, and Stohel just had to ride her horsey.







Yep, always ready for a picture.











My team is a bunch of creepers. I think this pic proves it...





We were busy most of the time checkin out the Hotties! It was a coed camp.

Next, we have clips of our wild dance parties. I mainly like the second one because of McCall.

Lastly, I had to put these clips in. Becca saw me juggling and wanted me to teach her how to. This is how well she did. Very funny. She struggled a bit.

3 Quips:

Karli said...

looks like a way fun trip mandi! the whole time i thought you were in mesa arizona. huh.

Mandi West said...

lol i thought i was going to arizona until like 4 in the morning like 2 hours before we left.

Kimi said...

you mean you didn't tell your own sister that you were even leaving and then when she did find out she thought you were in AZ? tisk tisk tisk