Saturday, June 7, 2008

Poor Big Red

For those familiar with Big Red, the following news might disturb you. Early Wednesday morning after the Pepperwood Party, a travesty occurred. Unfortunately, Big Red got hit by another ruthless car. The perpetrator, I will not name, but some of you already know him. It happened around two in the morning, apparently after miss Karli left. We were all parked over at my friend Alec's house. It wasn't until approximately 4:15 a.m. that I had found out. I had walked out to grab some stuff out of my car when BAM! I find a little note on my fender. Now, it being four in the morning, you can only imagine how out of it I was. I mean, I probably had no sense at all at that time. So at first, I didn't notice the inhumane act done to Big Red. I took the note, and started reading it inside my car. Here's what the note consisted of:

"Dear Mandi-

DO NOT PANIC! I ACCIDENTALLY backed into your car. Please, DON'T WORRY!!! It's NO big deal, and I don't want you to worry about it. I don't want it to ruin your night (more like not ruin my morning). "

The note then goes on to explain in like 2 more paragraphs about how he is a good kid and how most people would just leave the car. Now, that is true, and I am very grateful that this kid left a note. It's hard to take responsibility for these kind of things especially when you are a teenager and getting insurance involved would jack your rates way up high. Luckily for this kid, we are not going to get insurance involved because his dad is paying for all of it. We have to replace the whole fender, which you can guess how much that will cost. I felt stupid however cause it took me like 15 minutes to figure out what had really happened. I was looking all over my car for this bump. You can see from these pictures, that it is a hard bump to miss and I felt quite ridiculous.


Never fear my dear friends and family, Big Red will soon be fixed up and looking hot as ever! If you feel the urge to pray and fast, you may do so and it would be much appreciated.

3 Quips:

Karli said...

poor fella. big red is lookin hurt. i saw him get in his car right before i left. just missed it!

Kimi said...

Get well soon Big Red!
hey your font color is hard to read! So sorry about your car.

Mandi West said...

meh, i'll change it then... picky picky. ha ha jk i only did it red for big red.