Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Live in California? I Think I Might!

It happened. Most of my family is down in sunny and great California. The Heybornes and Jensens. Now, it's not surprising that I spent most of my summer down there. It all started though wanting to see my nephew get baptised! Wow, EIGHT! Then my dad suggested family trip to disneyland! With all of that, we couldn't miss the beach either. So we sure travelled all around California in the end!

DISNEYLAND!!!

The BEACHES!!!

Finish up with CHINA TOWN!

As we walked into the sunset of China Town, so ended our Californian trip... Movin down there?? Reeeally want to!

2 Quips:

Kimi said...

Do It!Do It!Do It!Do It!
We would love to have you join us down here in Cali!

Courtney said...

Best trip ever!!! Thanks for driving with me!!