Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SENIOR TRIP!!!

"We can do what we want, IT'S SENIOR TRIP!"
This being our motto, was coined by my friend Logan Calder.
Senior trips truly are the best thing ever, and a great way to kick off a summer. For this senior trip, we were able to go down to St. George and stay at my most wonderful aunt and uncle's place. I'm so blessed to have such great family! I love them to death! We enjoyed a lot of swimming, hiking, watching movies, great eating, and gaming. It was really fun.

First off, we have the road trip. I rode with Christian Payne and Logan Calder. The funniest guys ever!

We had decided we needed souvenirs to commemorate our awesome road trip, so we decided we'd each get rings from those vending machines. I got a really cool one, Logan got one that said kiss on it, and Christian got one too many... LOL He wanted a cool one, and it just never came.


The Eating!

The Playing Games

The Hiking!




IT'S SENIOR TRIP!

Oh and turns out, this is only part one! I'm going with some great friends to great Lake Powell! Can't wait for round two!

1 Quips:

Karli said...

Mandi! Where have you been? Oh yeah... california and st. george. Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for POWELL!!!!