Thursday, June 25, 2009

And that band...was RAD.

So on a whim, I decided I really wanted to watch Yes Man! because everyone told me it was hilarious. So my sisters indulged me, and we popped it in and pressed play. At the end, we loved it. Well at least I did. But there was a specific part that we LOVED and watched it over and over again. YES KIMI, THEY ARE ACTUAL SONGS! THEY'RE ON THE SOUNDTRACK!
The funniest part of the movie, let me introduce to you, MUNCHAUSEN BY PROXY!
(Warning: Contains minimal crude language and subject.)







I can't pick a favorite! But they are hilarious! On the bonus side, it's ZOOEY DESCHANEL!! She's great! Hope you enjoyed them.

2 Quips:

Kimi said...

COMPLETELY ROCKIN! Just so everyone knows, I think the lyrics are hilariously outrageous and find the songs funny. I in no way endorse the snapping of necks or spitting on people. However, no longer being a whore is a good idea but I would consider not even answering at 10:59 either...

Mandi West said...

"I want to shove your face, just shove it!" SO hilarious!
The dancing style in the second one reminds me of some of my friends. They would dance exactly like that. Especially when they put the hands together. Priceless!